Saturday, September 24, 2011

Very Victorian Hairstyles


Embracing girlhood can be captured with lovely hairstyles for special occasions. Who, but the Victorian women knew how to place their locks in such a feminine fashion?  How about trying some of these hairstyles the next time you have a special occasion to attend? Or you can create an occasion such as a tea party with mother, sisters, cousins and friends. I thought these styles were really pretty...


I like the rose crown included in this hairstyle…


Are you capable of such curls and twirls and twists?


This one may be my favorite…


Oh, and this one too!

This one is clearly beautiful as well! 

Am I allowed three favorites?

Which one do you choose?

(Thank you to Karen's Whimsy for the pictures of these lovely locks.)


P.S. I would love to place a shawl over these women's shoulders…

No comments:

Post a Comment

DaySpring Jewelry
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...